Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Been a While

I haven't posted much lately but I must say that Jenn has been doing an awesome job of keeping our blog up to date. I'm sure you can imagine how busy one can get just weeks before moving across the country. I have been keeping busy doing some good old manual labor in order to make a few extra bucks before our trip so it's been tough to post stuff when all I've wanted to do is come home and rest. I spent the last few weeks doing tile work and although it's hard work it is a lot of fun. I've demolished two bathrooms cut and grouted tile put up sheet rock and helped install a huge glass block window. Here are just a few pics of it all.



Although it was fun I'm glad to be done cause with only 4 more days till the big move Jenn and I will need to get busy boxing stuff up and getting all the final preparations taken care of for our move.

No comments: