Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dental Work


I've been trying to take care of a few things before Jenn and I move and one of those happens to be my teeth. As a kid I used to fall all the time and I knocked out a bunch of my baby teeth before they were ready to come out. Because of this I had a tooth that did not grow in correctly and was covered with bonding to correct it at the time. Now that I have reached adulthood the bonding and the tooth are no longer any good, in fact the tooth had a fracture beneath the bonding and the only thing that could be done would be to have a root canal done followed by capping the old tooth.
So I've had the root canal done and today I went in (and as you can see from the pictures) they took a grinder and ground down my tooth to a little nub, placed a temporary cap on it and sent out for a permanent cap to be made. Some of you out there might have had this done before and if so it's no big deal to you, but this is a first for me and I've gotta say it was an interesting and creepy experience.

1 comment:

Jesse Acosta said...

sonrisa colgate

tranlation: colgate smile

lol

God bless,
Jesse